Paying someone with Mezu is just like paying with cash. Once you've paid and the transaction is completed, you cannot recover the funds unless the recipient is willing to return them. If you pay and then change your mind, you can ask the payee to use the Pay feature and return the funds back to you, but you cannot force a reimbursement via Mezu. Unfortunately, Mezu cannot intervene on your behalf to reverse a payment.
Articles in this section
- How do I redeem funds from an email?
- How does it work?
- How do I invite a friend to join Mezu?
- How do I Pay someone I know?
- How do I pay someone I don't know?
- How do I pay someone I don't know who isn't a Mezu user?
- How do I Request money from someone I know?
- How do I Get Paid from someone I don't know?
- What's a MezuBox and how can I use it?
- Can I shop or pay bills with my Mezu account?