Instant Withdraw is a new feature that will allow you to have your funds available to your linked debit card within 30 minutes of the completed transfer to your supported debit card for a small fee (Mezu is currently waiving the fees associated with instant withdrawals. This can be modified at Mezu's discretion at any point in time.)
How to use the Instant Withdraw:
To withdraw funds faster, follow these steps:
- Go to "Menu" and select "Withdraw";
- Your available balance to withdraw will be displayed here;
- Tap the "amount to withdraw";
- Enter the amount to withdraw;
- Select the debit card* to which your money should be transferred;
- Tap "Withdraw";
- A window will pop-up showing you the withdraw statement;
- Tap "Withdraw" if you wish to proceed or "Cancel;"
- Tap "Done" or exit the menu.
* This option is only available in the U.S. for debit cards supporting this feature. If your card is grayed out or if your transaction fails to complete, please contact your bank or card provider to verify if your debit card issuer supports this feature.