You can pay someone you don't know, even if they’re not a Mezu user (yet)!
- Tap Pay, and choose “with a Cash Code”
- Enter the amount, tap “Pay Now,” and wait for the 4-digit code to be generated.
- Choose “Give to a New User.”
- Mezu will display the amount you want to pay along with a 4-digit number, QR code, and the date and time the code will expire.
- The new user can download Mezu and input the code once they activate their account, or they can scan the QR code and download later to receive your payment.
- If the person you want to pay does not redeem the code before it expires, you’ll get a refund.
Please note that if you don't have enough balance to cover for the full transaction amount, we will charge your default payment method for the entire amount. If this transaction is not redeemed, the transaction amount will be refunded back to your Mezu App balance.