To view the status of your transactions, from the Main Menu, go to Transactions or tap the Balance numbers at the top of the screen.
Within this screen, you will see details on each transaction along with their status.Within this screen, you will see details on each transaction along with their status. See below for a description of status terms:
As it states, your transaction is complete:
- "You Gave To" / "You Dropped To" : Your code was redeemed or you gave to a Drop Code and that amount was deducted from your balance or payment method
- "You Got From"/"You Received From": You got/received that amount, and it was added to your available balance;
- "You Paid": Money was sent with success to your contact and that amount was deducted from your balance or payment method;
- "You Withdrew To" / "You Auto-Withdrew To": Your withdrawal/ auto-withdrawal was successfully done to your bank account and deducted from your available balance;
- "You Sent To": You accepted a request from someone and that amount was deducted from your balance or payment method;
||A payment provider error has occurred which prevented the transaction from completing; please check your payment methods (debit card expiration date, change in bank routing number, etc.), or contact your payment provider;
Transactions may be pending for several reasons, including:
- Either you or the other party has reached the allowable transactions limit. Please check "Is there a limit to how much I can transact with the Mezu app?" for more details.
- Mezu is validating your account;
- A transaction/ invitation has been sent to another party who has not yet installed the Mezu App on their mobile device. Once they have installed it and completed the on-boarding process, they will be able to redeem and complete the transaction.
The transaction was not redeemed, accepted/rejected by the other party within the allowable timeout period. When a transaction expires, funds will revert back to the your available balance.
- Give for Mezu users: expires after 2 minutes;
- Give for non-Mezu users: expires after 24 hours;
- Send: expires after 7 days;
||You rejected a request by someone OR your request was rejected by someone. Nothing changes in your balance.
||The transaction has been canceled by either you or by the other party. You can cancel transactions while they are still on their Active status.
- The transaction is still being processed by your external payment provider; this happens when you don't have enough available balance to complete the transaction.
- Your extended Give transaction has not yet been redeemed by the other party.
||This means the person you are giving or paying money to has not completed the transaction on their end, and the transaction is still cancelable.
The transaction is still being processed by your external payment provider; this happens when you don't have enough available balance to complete the transaction.