To view the status of your transactions
- Select "Latest Transaction" from the home screen.
- From here, you can view your Pending and Completed Transaction.
- Click on the transaction you wish to view.
You will be able to check the status, location, and time of the transaction.
“Completed”- the transaction is successfully completed
“Expired”- the transaction was not redeemed, accepted/rejected by the other party during the allowable timeout period. When a transaction expires, funds will return to your available balance.
- Give for Mezu users: expires after 2 minutes;
- Give for a non-Mezu user: expires after 24 hours;
- Pay to a non-Mezu user: expires after 7 days
“Canceled”- the transaction has been canceled by either you or by the other party.
“Failed”- a payment provider error has occurred. If you receive this status, please check your payment methods (debit card expiration date, change in bank routing number, etc.), or contact your payment provider.
“Rejected”- you rejected a request by someone OR your request was rejected by someone. Nothing changes in your balance.
Pending transaction can be pending for several reasons:
- Mezu is validating your account.
- Either you or the other party has reached the allowable transactions limit.
- A transaction/ invitation has been sent to another party who has not yet installed the Mezu App on their mobile device. Once they have installed it and completed the on-boarding process, they will be able to complete the transaction.
“Processing”- transaction is still being processed by your external payment provider; this situation could happen when you don't have enough available balance to complete the transaction or when your extended Give transaction has not yet been redeemed by the other party.
“Waiting”- the transaction is still being processed by your external payment provider. This happens when you don't have enough available balance to complete the transaction.