In order to verify your identity and to raise your transaction limit to $3,999.99 during a seven-day rolling period, we will need you to send us a proof of identification (i.e. photos of the front and back of your driver’s license or a photo of your passport).
Please use the following steps to send us your Photo ID.
- Tap the Main Menu in the top left corner of the app;
- Select "My Info"
- Select "Send us your Photo ID"
- Select "Capture Photo ID now"
- Allow the Mezu App to access your camera;
- Choose the type of document you'd like to send;
- Snap your photo;
- Does it look good? If so press "Yes." If it looks blurry or illegible, press "No" and repeat process.
- Repeat step 7 and 8 for all pictures; including taking a photo of yourself to ensure the ID belongs to you.
- Wait for your pictures to be uploaded;
- Click “Done.”
To ensure a speedy process, we strongly recommend taking high quality images of the full ID on a flat surface, not using flash, and ensuring the images do not contain light reflections or shadows. Please also make sure that the ID you're submitting is valid and has not expired.