In order to verify your identity and to raise your transaction limits, we will need you to send us a valid Photo ID. We only accept valid (non-expired) State issued Identification Cards, State-issued Driver's Licenses, or U.S. Passports. We do not accept Passport Cards or Permanent Resident cards.
Please use the following steps to send us your Photo ID.
- Tap the Main Menu in the top left corner of the app;
- Select "My Info"
- Select "Send us your Photo ID"
- Select "Capture Photo ID now"
- Allow the Mezu App to access your camera;
- Choose the type of document you'd like to send;
- Scan your ID following the instructions in the App;
- Does it look good? If so press "Yes." If it looks blurry or illegible, press "No" and repeat the process.
- Repeat steps 7 and 8 for all images required, including a selfie;
- Wait for your pictures to be uploaded;
- Click “Done.”
To ensure a speedy process, we strongly recommend taking high-quality images of the full ID on a flat surface, not using flash, and ensuring the images do not contain light reflections or shadows.