In order to withdraw funds, you must have a payment method linked to your Mezu Account. For information on how to link your bank account, see here.
Alternatively, you can configure an auto-withdraw rule that will instruct the app to transfer funds to your bank account whenever your available balance exceeds a threshold you define. For more details on auto-withdraw, click here.
How to withdraw:
To withdraw funds, follow these steps:
- Select the menu in the upper left-hand corner of the home screen;
- Select "Withdraw;"
- Enter the amount that you wish to withdraw;
- Select the payment method to which your money should be transferred;
- Tap "Withdraw;"
- A window will pop-up showing you the withdraw statement;
- Tap "Withdraw" if you wish to proceed or "Cancel";
- Tap "Done" or exit the menu.
Withdrawals to a bank account can take up to several days to be completed. For a small fee, you can withdraw instantly to your debit card. Click here for more info on instant withdrawals. (Mezu is currently waiving the fees associated with instant withdrawals. This can be modified at Mezu's discretion at any point in time.)
If you are experiencing difficulties withdrawing money please contact our Customer Care Team.
If you have a question about service fees applied by Mezu when you withdraw, please see here.
Please refer to the Mezu Legal Agreements for all Mezu consumer disclosures regarding withdrawals.