In order to withdraw funds, you must have a bank account linked to your Mezu Account as well as have added your address and the last 4-digits of your SSN to the My Account screen. For information on how to link your bank account, see here.
Once you have a bank account linked and your address and the last 4-digits of your SSN has been added, you can transfer the amount you have available in your balance to withdraw into your bank account. Alternatively, you can configure an auto-withdraw rule that will instruct the app to transfer funds to your bank account whenever your available balance exceeds a threshold you define. For more details on auto-withdraw, click here.
How to withdraw:
To withdraw funds, follow these steps:
- Go to "Menu" and select "Withdraw;"
- Your available balance to withdraw will be displayed here;
- Tap the "amount to withdraw;"
- Select the bank account to which your money should be transferred;
- Enter the amount to withdraw;
- Tap "Withdraw;"
- A window will pop-up showing you the withdraw statement;
- Tap "Withdraw" if you wish to proceed or "Cancel;"
- Tap "Done" or exit the menu.
Withdrawals can take up to several days to be completed. For a small fee, you can withdraw instantly to your debit card. Click here for more info on instant withdrawals.
If you are experiencing difficulties withdrawing money:
- The bank account to which you are trying to withdraw to may not support withdraw operations. In this case, we recommend withdrawing to into another account;
- You may be trying to withdraw an amount that is below the minimum allowed in your country. You can check the minimum allowed here.
- You haven't added both your full address (no P.O. boxes) and the last four digits of your Social Security number. This can be done in the My Account section of the app found in the Main Menu.
If you have a question about service fees applied by Mezu when you withdraw, please see here. If you are still experiencing issues withdrawing, please contact us through the in-App Form (go to Main Menu > Support > Contact > Send us a Message).
Please refer to the Mezu Legal Agreements for all Mezu consumer disclosures regarding loads and withdrawals.