You can set up an auto-withdraw rule in order to instruct the App to automatically transfer funds to your linked payment method according to the amount you specify.
For example, if you regularly receive funds in your Mezu Account, you might set the following rules:
- When Balance Reaches: $500
- Withdraw: $50
To set-up an auto-withdraw rule, just follow these steps:
- Select the menu in the upper left-hand corner;
- Select "Withdraw;"
- Select "Auto;"
- Turn on the toggle "Enable Auto Withdraw;"
- Enter the amount "When balance reaches;"
- Select the amount to withdraw;
- Select the payment method to which your money should be transferred;
- Click "Save."
Like Withdraws, Auto-Withdraws can take up to several days to be completed (for more information on time frames, click here).
You can edit or delete this rule at any time.
Please note: Auto-loads and auto-withdrawals are not preauthorized payments and you will not be able to contact us in order to stop or cancel. If you wish to stop or cancel you will need disable the auto-load or auto-withdrawal rule that you initially created.
If you are having any trouble, please reach out to our Customer Care Team!