After installing the Mezu app on your mobile device:
- Open the app and tap "Start"
- You will be notified of the Identity Verification process. Tap "Next"
- You'll be asked to allow Mezu to send you Push Notifications. Notifications are a great way of keeping you informed on new features, promotions and will allow you to be notified anytime your MezuCard is charged.
- Enter your phone number
- A verification SMS will be sent to your mobile phone with a link to Terms and Conditions and disclosures required by law.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions
- Enter the activation code.
- You'll be asked to choose a PIN and to confirm it.
- You'll also be asked to allow the App to access your device's location. In order to Give and Get money, location must be enabled.
- Enter your details (Legal name as stated on your ID, date of birth, and email. Your name and any other information collected is only used for screening and verification purposes and will not be shared with or sold to anyone).
You will receive an email which you must verify by following the links provided in the message. This is important as Mezu will use this email address to send communications, recover your PIN, and for support contacts. It's in your best interest to confirm your email address as soon as possible.
Once completed, you can start using Mezu!