The responsibility to declare and report taxable events and/or income is an individual user's responsibility. This includes determining the reporting requirements on any transactions you initiate or receive through Mezu, including all Give, Get, Drop, Send (Pay/Request) and Withdraw transactions. It is your responsibility to determine and ensure compliance with all applicable tax laws. Mezu does not collect nor remit tax payments on amounts you transact through your Mezu account. You should consult your tax advisor on any questions related to your own tax compliance and reporting matters.
Articles in this section
- How can I change my information in the My Info screen?
- What happens if I change my phone number?
- Where can I find my account balance?
- How do I check the status of my transactions?
- How can I send my government-issued ID to Mezu?
- How do I redeem a Promo code?
- How do I recover my PIN?
- Do I have any tax-related reporting requirements?
- How do I change my security PIN?
- How can I see my transaction history and transaction details?