The responsibility to declare and report taxable events and/or income is an individual user's responsibility. This includes determining the reporting requirements on any transactions you initiate or receive through Mezu, including all Pay, Get Paid and Withdraw transactions. It is your responsibility to determine and ensure compliance with all applicable tax laws. Mezu does not collect nor remit tax payments on amounts you transact through your Mezu account. You should consult your tax advisor on any questions related to your own tax compliance and reporting matters.
Articles in this section
- How do I ensure my Location Services are working properly?
- How can I change my information in the My Info screen?
- Where can I find my account balance?
- How do I check the status of my transactions?
- How can I send my Photo ID to Mezu?
- How do I recover my PIN?
- How do I change my security PIN?
- Do I have any tax-related reporting requirements?
- How can I cancel or close my account?
- How do I activate Biometric Authentication?