To see your transaction history, go to "Menu" > "Transactions" or just tap the balance at the top of the screen. Within "Transactions," you will see two tabs: "Pending" and "Completed."
All transactions, including date and amount, are sorted with the most recent at the top.
To review additional details by transaction, just tap on the individual transaction, and you will see:
- The transaction type, e.g. "You sent," "You gave," "You withdrew," "You got," etc.;
- Date and time of the transaction;
- Location address and map (in cases where you gave, got or sent money);
- The contact that was used for the transaction (except for Give, Get or Drop, which are anonymous);
- Transaction amount and, if applicable, any fees that were charged;
- Your notes (in cases where you've written notes when sending / requesting);
- The status of the transaction: completed, pending, active, cancelled, rejected, processing, failed;
- A link to a receipt for your transaction may also be included, when applicable.
For a definition of the various status classifications used by the app, see How do I check the status of my transactions?