Just like standard payment apps, you can pay people you know. You can even pay people if they aren't using Mezu yet!
Here's how to pay someone in your Contacts:
- Tap Pay and choose “To A Contact.”
- Choose the person you want to pay from your contact list. If the person you want to pay isn’t listed in your contacts, enter their mobile number or email address.
- Enter the amount you want to Pay and tap “Next.”
- Mezu will display the amount you entered and your contact’s name and mobile number with an option to add a description of the transaction.
- If you don’t want your contact information or other personal details shared with the person you’re paying, tap the toggle button next to “Pay Anonymously.”
- Once everything looks correct, tap “Confirm.”
If you are having any trouble, please click here for some helpful tips or reach out to our Customer Care Team!
- You may be trying to pay yourself! This feature is not supported by Mezu.