Just like standard payment apps, you can pay people you know. You can even pay people if they aren't using Mezu yet!
Here's how to pay someone in your Contacts:
- Tap Pay and choose “To A Contact.”
- Choose the person you want to pay from your contact list. If the person you want to pay isn’t listed in your contacts, enter their mobile number or email address*.
- Enter the amount you want to Pay and tap “Next.”
- Mezu will display the amount you entered and your contact’s name and mobile number with an option to add a description of the transaction.
- If you don’t want your contact information or other personal details shared with the person you’re paying, tap the toggle button next to “Pay Anonymously.”
- Once everything looks correct, tap “Confirm.”
*When sending funds to someone's email address, the recipient will receive an email to redeem the funds.
If you are having any trouble, please click here for some helpful tips or reach out to our Customer Care Team!